I trained at Edinburgh Therapy Academy, where I qualified through to ITEC with diplomas in:
- Anatomy, Physiology & Body Massage
- A certificate in Indian Head Massage
I am a Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) Registered Therapist.
I also have qualifications in:
- Raindrop Therapy
- Reiki 1, Reiki 2 and Reiki Masters
- Thermo-Auricular Therapy
- Advanced Thermo-Auricular Therapy
- I also have a City & Guilds in Teaching adult learners and I teach some of my therapies at adult education classes in Edinburgh.
- Integrated Myofascial Therapy Level 1
- Hot Stone Massage
- Positive touch for Children, Story Massage, Children's Aromatherapy
I am continuing my massage training with The Jing Institute and have Advanced Clinical Massage modules in:
- Foundation in Advanced Clinical Massage
- Living Anatomy
- Low Back Pain
- Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Carpal Tunnel, Wrist & Arm Pain
- Shoulder Girdle Pain
- Advanced Stretching
- TMJ, Face, Headache & Jaw Pain
- Certificate in Advanced Musculoskeletal Anatomy
I also have further certificates from the Jing institute in
- Table Thai Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Taping & Strapping Level 1
- Forearm & Deep Tissue Massage
For home visits within the west of Edinburgh covering from Firrhill to Cramond and Gorgie to the city limits the cost is £35 for an hours treatment. This includes consultation and changing times.
For home visits to other areas and other lengths of treatments, the cost is adjusted to match the individual circumstances.
Please note that I do charge for short notice cancellations and will not attend where dogs are present unless they are contained in another area of the house.